Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantMaybe I’ll be more careful at gigs in future, and not let myself out of my
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantFrom me too – sincerest condolences to all involved – all the other passengers’ and crew’s families and friends too.
Mel Sandberg
Participantglissando.de in Germany
Whatever they don’t have, or can’t get, doesn’t exist in the world, so one can at least stop wasting your time at that point.
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantMr S., I don’t know why the arrangers are not the same person, but that is how it is presented in my two books.
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantMr S, I have the Ditterdorf harp part
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantAnother one bites the dust is not a bad one for a processional……..
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantHi Indra, I’m so glad you managed with glissando.
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantIndra, of course they will – everybody in Germany
Mel Sandberg
Participant“conductor’s left (the 2
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantI also think this is a fascinating topic.
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantDear Mr S.
glissando.de is simply the best.
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantCarl, I agree with this in principle.
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantMisty, your story is also extremely funny – I
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantPity that you’re missing out on spannakopita, dolmades and tzatziki too.
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantDear Saul.
-
AuthorPosts