harpcolumn

Another American Harp site ?

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Forum Archives Professional Harpists Another American Harp site ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    mr-s

Hi all, i would like to know if there are another sites for harp in USA for buying Music sheets with online shopping and security, i dont want Vanderbilt or Sylvia woods center or harp.com of Lyon&healy, i am looking fof a classical music not pop not Jazz, i know a german site glissando.de they have a great variety of classical pedal harp concerts with orchestra that i didnt find on these 3 sites i named , maybe harp.com is the best among them but hasnt many choices as Glissando.de, in the german the prices are in euro so more expensive than in Dollar, any helpful informations about american sites with that classical variety???

thanks

kay-lister

Hi Mr. S.

Try Harp.com – they have a large selection of music.

Kay

diane-michaels
    Spectator

I buy from harpconnection.com quite often. They also have most of their pieces scanned a bit so you can look at the first page. They are a nice company to deal with.

Briggsie

Misty Harrison
    Participant

Mr. S,

You need to contact Dominique Piana. She specializes in great editions of classical pieces, some European and some American. She also has some terrific recordings she has made with really nice tone.

mr-s

Hi Diane thanks to every

mr-s

Hi Diane, lyramusic.com is a nice site but its difficult to shop online there no add to cart ability and is the site secure for credit cards? i dont know about it, i was there i found they ask the number of the card and the expiry date only??? am i right?

diane-michaels
    Spectator

Dear Basel-

I figured the best way to answer your question was to place an order – I know I did this in March and everything worked well, but wanted to think about your questions while placing a new order (pity me for having to buy more harp music!).

Mel Sandberg
    Participant

Dear Mr S.

glissando.de is simply the best.

Indra Prabowo
    Participant

Mel, after reading your post I go to glissando.de and I found that books from Europe publishers are cheaper rather than if I buy from us.harp.com. I guess then I don’t have to wait until end of the year to buy some books in my wish list :-)

Bowie

Indra Prabowo
    Participant

Mel, I find one problem. I can’t find their English page and email address.

Mel Sandberg
    Participant

Indra, of course they will – everybody in Germany

mr-s

Hi Indra, Mel is right glissando.de has a great collection, but the main obsticle is that the site is only in german,no english version, yes i wrote then in english and Bernadette answered me quickly,but i still need some one to help, i tried the google translator to translate the words if you do that you can find your way, but i found the prices there in euros are higher than in us$ . strange.

Indra Prabowo
    Participant

Glad knowing they will be willing to communicate in English Mel. I would like to learn German some day. Currently I’m taking harp and French lesson after work, so I guess it’s wise to stay out of new problem ;-)
    But still, I didn’t find any of their email address. Do you order books by letter sent via airmail? Maybe you can help me on this.

Mr. S, I found that glissando.de sells European books cheaper than if you buy the books from American store, while American books are more expensive. I believe it’s due to the shipping cost. For me that live neither in that two region, it’s more economical to buy European books from glissando.de and buy American books from us.harp.com for example. By the way, can you recommend me good site to translate German to English?

Bowie

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • The forum ‘Professional Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Recent Replies