Mel Sandberg

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 posts - 226 through 231 (of 231 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: The most idiotic comments at gigs #145756
    Mel Sandberg
    Participant

    Also on the topic of personal favourites, I have a few, but I don’t really think they are idiotic, that’s why I didn’t list them to begin with.

    in reply to: The most idiotic comments at gigs #145743
    Mel Sandberg
    Participant

    Hi Martin
    Yes, I’ve had the people talking to me while playing, but I think your experience while singing at a gig takes the cake.

    in reply to: The most idiotic comments at gigs #145742
    Mel Sandberg
    Participant

    I tried to post a reply to Janet, suddenly, something went wrong – I don’t know if this is going to be duplicated….. When they swoon when I tell them the price, I mention calmly, that it sounds so much, yet, you can look at all the cars parked outside, and the harp costs much less than any of the cars…..Probably costs half of what your car costs. That shuts them up.

    in reply to: The most idiotic comments at gigs #145738
    Mel Sandberg
    Participant

    Thanks for all your comments, it was greatly amusing, and I also always get the same ones, except “Stairway to Heaven”, I’ve never heard of that one.

    in reply to: The most idiotic comments at gigs #145737
    Mel Sandberg
    Participant

    Very good Janet, I like that – the one about that if I played the flute I wouldn’t have been invited here.

    in reply to: THe Perfect Harp Car #145207
    Mel Sandberg
    Participant

    I have a Renault Kangoo.

Viewing 6 posts - 226 through 231 (of 231 total)