Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantFurther to my previous post, if anybody cares to read my post about Bisbigliando in Professional Harpists – I can confirm that changing the bisbigliando to my suggestion (there), transforms this piece into something that my family didn’t even recognise.
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantLaurie, I don’t have 1st hand experience of Chinese harps, but I have 1st hand experience of everything else that comes from China, and if I had any choice, I would steer clear.
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantThanks Tacye, I thought it might be +/- Gr 6-ish…., although I could happily put it into Grade 7.
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantFor everybody who helped, thanks a lot.
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantLouise, if this had to happen to me, I would not survive it.
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantHi Mel
Well done – very best of luck.
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantThanks for your insightful explanations Ivan.
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantThanks for valuable advice.
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantSid, thanks for your advice.
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantHarpists do it in a heavenly way
Harpists do it with strings attached
Harpists do it with tuning forks
Pianos do it fully dressed, Harps do it in the nude
Harpists do it with their hands AND feet…..
Mel Sandberg
Participant
I also believe in the Pozzoli Etudes of Moderate Difficulty.
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantOn the same topic, here is something that I have always wondered about: can somebody with perfect pitch tune the harp perfectly by ear, without any trouble?
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantThank you very much Elizabeth.
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantHi David – while
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantDear Elizabeth.
-
AuthorPosts