Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantPardon my ignorance, but what does SOP mean?
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantPardon my ignorance, but what does SOP mean?
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantBasel, from my side too, congratulations, and I am very happy for you, I am especially happy, because I think you have 2 Venus harps now, isn’t that so?
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantPlease leave out the chords with stretches that only Liszt and King Kong could do.
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantCongratulations, Sam, well done.
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantTacye This issue has been raised in a thread before, but I don’t remember who posted it.
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantAndy, this reply is not specifically just for you, but along the lines of everybody’s comments, I can happily admit that my rings get in the way too – everything’s been said….. I’ve experieced them all too.
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantSounds like fun to me too, but boy, I hope I don’t ever have to sightread Sheherazade like this, even though I’ve played in it before, and know it from learning it well once.
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantI have often seen Onita Sanders of Suman Entertainment asking for a harpist on this Forum.
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantThanks for all replies.
Mel Sandberg
Participantglissando.de – for all your harp needs.
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantNo Saul, in fact, today I feel crot-shitty. The other day, I just tried to outknit you.
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantI’m not too sure of ABRSM, but all other examination boards that I know of have a teacher’s licentiate –
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantQuarter notes are crotchets.
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantSorry, if anybody knows the correct word for the present continuous tense of crochet, that would also be welcome.
-
AuthorPosts