Mel Sandberg

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 231 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: The best harp player #105463
    Mel Sandberg
    Participant

    Hi, me again, posting again, hoping that Saul Davis could possibly pass on the info.

    in reply to: The best harp player #105462
    Mel Sandberg
    Participant

    Saul, could you perhaps furnish details of the recording of the Bax Elegiac Trio, that you were so impressed with.

    in reply to: The best harp player #105460
    Mel Sandberg
    Participant

    Saul, do you know Kathleen Alister?

    in reply to: The most idiotic comments at gigs #145782
    Mel Sandberg
    Participant

    In this week, I heard from of flautist, who was doing a gig with another harpist long ago, that they were busy playing normal harp & flute gig music at a function, and a woman came up to them, and asked them why they were doing that.

    in reply to: Search Facility on Forum #163210
    Mel Sandberg
    Participant

    Thank you very much Erin.

    in reply to: Eagle Harps (China) #156088
    Mel Sandberg
    Participant

    Hi Bonnie, me again.
    As for prices, Horngacher (Germany) also doesn’t have prices, but they have an e=mail address, and one can request a price list.
    Here is another surprise:
    http://www.thurau-harps.com
    (Sorry, sometimes, I can’t create a link.

    in reply to: Eagle Harps (China) #156087
    Mel Sandberg
    Participant

    Bonnie

    Thanks very much for your warnings.

    in reply to: THe Perfect Harp Car #145245
    Mel Sandberg
    Participant

    What an enlightening thread.

    in reply to: Awesome idea – check this out #163292
    Mel Sandberg
    Participant

    Hi Dwyn

    I was so impressed with this, that I contacted the inventor, and launched some of the enquiries that I saw here.

    in reply to: The most idiotic comments at gigs #145775
    Mel Sandberg
    Participant

    Krista, if that guy referred to Elizabeth Smart, I would also say it is the worst and most offensive comment we’ve seen.

    in reply to: Harp pal wanted #163400
    Mel Sandberg
    Participant

    Thanks Briggsie.

    in reply to: Harp pal wanted #163397
    Mel Sandberg
    Participant

    Soory, pressed Post accidentally…..

    My one little piano pupil of 9, progressed so fast on the piano using the above, (colours and toohtpicks) and she even made her own red flags on a toothpick for strategic notes (new ones, far away) (this is in the Alfred piano series: if you know it – Malaguena in the Level 2 brown book), that when they emigrated to Australia, she packed her toothpicks in, and took them with…… When she battled to find some notes in the next pieces, I reminded her to use the toothpicks, and she propmtly replied:

    in reply to: Harp pal wanted #163396
    Mel Sandberg
    Participant

    Barbara, I don’t understand your reference to just noticing the date….? Am I missing something, or is it not meant for me?

    Maria, no, I can’t explain why it works so well.

    in reply to: Harp pal wanted #163391
    Mel Sandberg
    Participant

    Hi Everyone,
    I am a professional harpist, I am intrigued to see so many people are interested in learning, and making friends, and like it so much.

    in reply to: The most idiotic comments at gigs #145766
    Mel Sandberg
    Participant

    “you are the most beautiful angelic sexy woman in the world”

    Hi Sarah, well this is one that I have certainly never heard myself……

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 231 total)