harpcolumn

Another American Harp site ?

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Forum Archives Professional Harpists Another American Harp site ?

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Indra Prabowo
    Participant

Problem solved! I’ve just got an email reply from Wolfgang Kerscher. I’m so amazed how they answer my inquiries in detail so quickly (and in good English too, maybe it’s even better than mine :-)! )
    I’ll consider to make a paypal account for payment. While I’ll wait it processed I’ll be looking for their sooo many choice of harp music. Mel, this one you recommend is fabulous!

Bowie

barbara-brundage
    Participant

>I’ll consider to make a paypal account for payment.

Paypal allows you to use a credit card if you don’t have an account with them.

Indra Prabowo
    Participant

Hi Barbara,
    Sorry but I don’t get it. Do you mean if I have a Paypal user account I don’t necessary to have money deposited at my Paypal account as long as I have credit card? Actually I’m really new at this matter. Maybe you can give me some clue how to use Paypal as a payment device?

Bowie

barbara-brundage
    Participant

When you go to check out at a website that uses paypal, if the site has set things up correctly, you should see an option to either log in to your paypal account or continue without it and pay with a credit card. You’ll usually get a couple of messages extolling the virtues of creating an account, but unless they didn’t encode things correctly, you can just pay with your credit card rather than create an account.

Occasionally, the merchant’s site designer will have copied the wrong code for the paypal entry page, and then it can be very hard to find the credit card option. But look for a bunch of little credit card icons-all the different kinds of cards, all in a row.

Mel Sandberg
    Participant

Hi Indra, I’m so glad you managed with glissando.

mr-s

i am looking for Dittersdorf concert the harp and piano reduction i need the harp and the accompaniment i wrote to harp.com but they didnt answer me yet i want to order it i found reduction by Amorosi and another by Pillney and was missed there is the harp part by amarosi and the piano by Pillney, but i need the hap and piano by the same reductor help me please if you find it tell me the code number………………..

Mel Sandberg
    Participant

Mr S, I have the Ditterdorf harp part

mr-s

Hi Mel , so the harp part is by pillney and the piano by amorosi? thas strange why they dont have the harp and piano by one reductor??????? its not normal.

mr-s

Can any one help me , i did order on the http://www.harp.com and added the music i want to the cart then i followed the steps i wrote the address i want to ship, its not my address its an address in USA and as i live out side of USA and the site doesnt ship to my country, after that i went to the payment and found that they ask that the name of the credit card user should be the same name of the recieptient , i dont know what to do i cant make my order, Sylvia woods harpcenter

Mel Sandberg
    Participant

Mr S., I don’t know why the arrangers are not the same person, but that is how it is presented in my two books.

Dwyn .
    Participant

You can use PayPal with just a credit card for a limited total amount — a few hundred US dollars, as I recall.

barbara-brundage
    Participant

>You can use PayPal with just a credit card for a limited total amount — a few hundred US dollars, as I recall. Once you hit the limit, they won’t let you use PayPal anymore without setting up a PayPal account.

That was true, but I think it’s been changed. I don’t like using paypal directly and I’ve certainly paid for more than a few hundred dollars worth of stuff with a credit card on sites using paypal for checkout in the past year.

mr-s

Oh no i trust Harp.com Lyon&Healy center , trust them 100% ,but have a problem with ordering by my card and sending

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • The forum ‘Professional Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.