Pat Eisenberger

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 190 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Just ordered my new harp! #159332
    Pat Eisenberger
    Participant

    Welcome to the Webster club! Please keep us updated on your harp’s progress…

    in reply to: portable harp #74946
    Pat Eisenberger
    Participant

    I’m with Laura! I’ve played a L&H Style 85GP for the past few years and also wanted a more portable harp. I got my Webster McFall harp in November. There is very little difference in playing the Webster and L&H. I can switch between the two with no trouble at all! In fact, the Webster McFall has more volume than the L&H and a clear, full tone.

    in reply to: Pet Names #108752
    Pat Eisenberger
    Participant

    My pedal harp is Elrond – the king of Rivendell from Lord of the Rings. My Celtic harp is Galen, which in Gaelic means tranquil or calm. My Shelties (a breed of Scottish decent) are Duncan and Gracie.

    in reply to: Caption This #108739
    Pat Eisenberger
    Participant

    HA! Love it!

    in reply to: Caption This #108734
    Pat Eisenberger
    Participant

    Oh, I like these! My husband said that it looked like they’re arguing, but your captions are better…

    in reply to: What is your other job (if you have one) besides harping? #108647
    Pat Eisenberger
    Participant

    I have worked as an administrative assistant (remember when we were “secretaries?”) for a teacher’s union for nearly 26 years. I do everything from answer the phone to photography and desktop publishing for the union paper.

    in reply to: Caption This #108730
    Pat Eisenberger
    Participant

    Trying to post the photo again this morning. It seems to have worked! So…what to you think they’re saying to each other?

    in reply to: Caption This #108729
    Pat Eisenberger
    Participant

    Argh! Looks like I failed again. Try this link:
    http://www.gliiss.com/photo/mcfall-vs-lh?xg_source=activity

    in reply to: A Surprisingly Nice Rehearsal….. #108842
    Pat Eisenberger
    Participant

    Wonderful! Some of my favorite moments in life were when a group of people I was playing with finally “came together” into a single performing unit. It can be breathtaking, can’t it?

    in reply to: Harp blogs or websites #108778
    Pat Eisenberger
    Participant

    Hi Renate –

    Tried twice to get to your website – no success. Any suggestions?

    in reply to: The Folk Harp Journal #108871
    Pat Eisenberger
    Participant

    I’m beginning to get concerned that mine got lost in the mail. Could you kind people hold on to yours in case mine is lost? I would really love to see my article in print.

    in reply to: Historic wire harp TV documentary & concerts (Ireland) #108874
    Pat Eisenberger
    Participant

    I’m going over to the MySpace page right now! Please keep us updated. I’m in the U.S. and hope that we will have any opportunity to see this documentary.

    in reply to: Harping Dress #108861
    Pat Eisenberger
    Participant

    I like the look of palazzo pants and a pretty blouse. Palazzo pants have very wide legs that when you are standing almost look like a long skirt. I think it’s a nice “between” look – can be fancy or casual depending on the blouse you put with it. There’s tons of styles of them. Some have extremely wide legs, others are slightly flared. Some are above the ankle, some are below. Fabrics range from knit to chiffon.

    Here’s just one style: Palazzzo Pants at HSN

    in reply to: NEW HARPIST SEEKS ADVICE! PRETTY PLEASE! #75265
    Pat Eisenberger
    Participant

    Hi Julie –

    To echo Jennifer, I would find a teacher first. I bought my harp first and the teacher I found taught a method it was not suited for. I ended up buying another harp within months.

    in reply to: Harp Cart #75300
    Pat Eisenberger
    Participant

    Patricia –

    Are you the Patricia Jaeger that does the harp arrangements? If so, you are one of my favorites! I love the way you arrange things so that they are easy and beautiful at the same time.

    More! More! (That is, if you’re the one…)

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 190 total)