Just ordered my new harp!

Posted In: Amateur Harpists

• Participant
    Minnesota Harpist on #159329

After much deliberation, looking, questioning, reading, and finally going to see several harps I finally choose a Webster, and will have truitt levers.

Participant
    Minnesota Harpist on #159330

Posted before I was finished- I want to thank everyone who put up with all my questions and helped me learn about their harps, the levers, etc.

Participant
    andy-b on #159331

Congratulations, Carol! I know how excited you must be! What model did you choose? We’d all love to see pictures when you get it!

Andy

Participant
    Pat Eisenberger on #159332

Welcome to the Webster club! Please keep us updated on your harp’s progress…

kay-lister on #159333

Cant’ wait for the harp stork to bring your new baby!

Participant
    Minnesota Harpist on #159334

I ordered the McFall harp with 2 extra strings, truitt levers, and an inlay binding.

Participant
    Karen Johns on #159335

Sounds beautiful Carol! Can’t wait to see the pics- Pat posted some nice ones when she got her McFall. You’ll love those gold-plated Truitt levers- did you get the gold-plated eyelets and guidepins too?

Congrats!

Karen

Keymaster
    HBrock25 on #159336

WOW! I had never even heard about Webster. But how could you choose? I was going crazy just viewing the different models. Do you know of any sound clips?

It’s so fun when a harpist is “expecting”-we get to share that spirit! Harp heart-to-heart.
    Ouhna

Participant
    Minnesota Harpist on #159337

Karen, I decided I liked what he had for the eyelets fine and the other item was black so I was fine with that as well.

Participant
    Minnesota Harpist on #159338

I have no idea how to post a photo here but if anyone wants to see my harp “in progress” I have it on my blog – here – http://natureartbyandre.blogspot.com/

I CAN’T wait!!!

Participant
    karen-agabin on #159339

I love your harp!! Wow! Are there sound clips somewhere of Webster’s harps?

Participant
    Audrey Nickel on #159340

Pretty!

Participant
    Liam M on #159341

Very

Participant
    Minnesota Harpist on #159342

Bill Webster doesn’t have any sound bytes but another harp that is based on the McFall does- I think his name was Rick Stanley- that’s where I first heard and saw these style harps.

Participant
    Liam M on #159343

Aha!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The forum ‘Amateur Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.