harpcolumn

Just ordered my new harp!

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Forum Archives Amateur Harpists Just ordered my new harp!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Minnesota Harpist
    Participant

After much deliberation, looking, questioning, reading, and finally going to see several harps I finally choose a Webster, and will have truitt levers.

Minnesota Harpist
    Participant

Posted before I was finished- I want to thank everyone who put up with all my questions and helped me learn about their harps, the levers, etc.

andy-b
    Participant

Congratulations, Carol! I know how excited you must be! What model did you choose? We’d all love to see pictures when you get it!

Andy

Pat Eisenberger
    Participant

Welcome to the Webster club! Please keep us updated on your harp’s progress…

kay-lister

Cant’ wait for the harp stork to bring your new baby!

Minnesota Harpist
    Participant

I ordered the McFall harp with 2 extra strings, truitt levers, and an inlay binding.

Karen Johns
    Participant

Sounds beautiful Carol! Can’t wait to see the pics- Pat posted some nice ones when she got her McFall. You’ll love those gold-plated Truitt levers- did you get the gold-plated eyelets and guidepins too?

Congrats!

Karen

HBrock25
    Participant

WOW! I had never even heard about Webster. But how could you choose? I was going crazy just viewing the different models. Do you know of any sound clips?

It’s so fun when a harpist is “expecting”-we get to share that spirit! Harp heart-to-heart.
    Ouhna

Minnesota Harpist
    Participant

Karen, I decided I liked what he had for the eyelets fine and the other item was black so I was fine with that as well.

Minnesota Harpist
    Participant

I have no idea how to post a photo here but if anyone wants to see my harp “in progress” I have it on my blog – here – http://natureartbyandre.blogspot.com/

I CAN’T wait!!!

KarenA
    Participant

I love your harp!! Wow! Are there sound clips somewhere of Webster’s harps?

Audrey Nickel
    Participant

Pretty!

Liam M
    Participant

Very

Minnesota Harpist
    Participant

Bill Webster doesn’t have any sound bytes but another harp that is based on the McFall does- I think his name was Rick Stanley- that’s where I first heard and saw these style harps.

Liam M
    Participant

Aha!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The forum ‘Amateur Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Recent Replies