harpcolumn

Harp blogs or websites

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Coffee Break Harp blogs or websites

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    renate-kvalsvik
    Participant

I just wondered if anyone out there had their own harp blog or website where they talk about their harping. I’ve just started my own, and just thought it would be fun if we shared our blogs/websites here.
    Here’s mine:
    http://www.harpe.blogg.no

michael-rockowitz
    Participant

Renate-

renate-kvalsvik
    Participant

Oh, that’s strange. Hm, I’ll try to post it again:
    harpe.blogg.no

michael-rockowitz
    Participant

Renate,
    I succeeded in linking to your blog.

renate-kvalsvik
    Participant

Thank you so much!

cynthy-johnson
    Participant

Another opportunity to have your own blog among other harpist is to also join

http://www.gliiss.com – a website solely for harpists.

You can have your own “home page”, feature your music, post your own events on the global calendar and have your own blog.

It’s an exciting community … come join us!

Michaela Braveman
    Participant

Hi Renate,

I checked out your website/blog and reading your profile reminded me a lot of Wendy Gillissen (http://www.wendygillissen.com/). Do you know her?

You guys seem to have very similar interests (harp, writing, blogging, websites etc.), so if you haven’t already, you may want to get in touch with Wendy. She lives in the Netherlands and has produced tons of harp videos, which are available on YouTube. Personally, I find her a great inspiration. She has only played for a couple of years (mostly self-taught) and has come along ways.

Michaela

renate-kvalsvik
    Participant

Thank you! It sound very interesting. I’ll check it out 🙂

betsy-paine
    Participant

Hello, Renate,

Yes, I have a harp blog where I post all sorts of information about my own “harping” and harp events, music, new publications, etc.

Kristen Bruce
    Participant

Hello!

My name is Kristen, and I’m a harpist from North Carolina.

Pat Eisenberger
    Participant

Hi Renate –

Tried twice to get to your website – no success. Any suggestions?

renate-kvalsvik
    Participant

Hi Pat
    I removed my blog. I just didn’t have the time for it, and decided it wasn’t what I wanted to have my life out there for everyone to see. If I ever get good enough to play professionally, I’ll make a new and less personal one.
    Sorry you never got to see it.

unknown-user
    Participant

Hi,

I’m a harp-player from Germany and these are the webpages of my current project, Coronal Rain:

Coronal Rain – website

Coronal Rain on Myspace

We have just released our first eclectic album of songs and instrumental pieces featuring acoustic and electric harps, keys, drums and vocals.

Best wishes and a happy 2010,

Nerissa

Owosso Harpist
    Participant

I have 2 sites both containing videos of my harp performance and harp pics to bring inspiration to everyone who loves harps.
    Owosso Harpist on Youtube
    and my Tumblr site is Owosso Harpist

Sylvia
    Participant

No sites…just a book in two volumes about playing weddings called The Lovely Wedding:
    a collection of harpisodes.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies