Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Pat Eisenberger
ParticipantHi Briggsie –
Yes, I understood that part. (I had a Prelude for three years before getting my pedal harp.) I just didn’t know if I should have the levers engaged while tuning. My teacher never told me one way or the other. I understand the idea of tuning with levers disengaged, but to me it seems that since most of my music is in C, D or G it might be best to tune with the E, A & B levers engaged, as they will be staying that way. However, I’ll go with the general concesus rather than my intuition,
Pat Eisenberger
ParticipantFigures that I had it wrong all these years! My teacher had a “thing” about lever harps and strongly encouraged me into the pedal harp as soon as I could afford one.
Thanks for the info!
Pat Eisenberger
ParticipantI’ve named him Galen, which is Gaelic for “calm,” and “tranquil.” But in fact he has all the power and volume of my L&H Style 85GP. In Greek it means “healer.”
Pat Eisenberger
ParticipantYea! Thanks, Barbara. Here’s one of me and my harp.

This is just the beginning of a beautiful relationship…
Here it is in my “music room”…
Pat Eisenberger
ParticipantPat Eisenberger
ParticipantI give. I want to go back to playing my harp. If you really want to see pictures, you can go to my MySpace page at http://www.myspace.com/starharper
Pat Eisenberger
ParticipantPat Eisenberger
ParticipantI’m going to try to post a picture, but it didn’t work last time, so here goes…
Pat Eisenberger
Participantahem…as I was about to say…
Now, how does anyone expect me to get any work done today?
Pat Eisenberger
ParticipantHell’s Angel with a harp – I love it!!!
October 26, 2009 at 8:16 pm in reply to: ORIGINAL Lyon & Healy Troubadour – need your thoughts please #74180Pat Eisenberger
ParticipantDo you have a teacher yet? If so, perhaps he/she could look at the harp.
Pat Eisenberger
ParticipantIt sounds like to use the same method I do. I wrap my arms around the top of the harp and tip it forward,and my husband lifts the base. Then up the stairs we go. I have to say that if I’m not careful, the string pins poke the inside of my upper right arm…
We’ve never figured out a good way to go down the stairs. Any suggestions?
Pat Eisenberger
ParticipantThanks so much for the info. I find the little fellas very interesting!
Pat Eisenberger
ParticipantBill is a “one man” operation,
Pat Eisenberger
ParticipantI have to
-
AuthorPosts