harpcolumn

Harp Cart

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Harps and Accessories Harp Cart

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Pat Eisenberger
    Participant

Does anyone have a favorite cart they could recommend? The solid oak cart I use for my pedal harp is overkill for my new celtic harp. Let me say that my new harp is very nearly as tall as my pedal harp, and while I can carry it from the house to the car, any distance at all would be nearly impossible with my bad back. I’d like something small that will fold up.

Any suggestions?

Pat, look at the carts on the site http://www.kart-a-bag.com, or telephone them toll free at 1-800-423 9328, in Joliet Illinois. At least 25 years ago I got an aluminum fold-up cart, model Continental 500, made by this company and it is still performing just as well. I got it at a local large department store, since they have many dealers around the U.S. The site does not seem to have ths picture of this model right now but ask them about it. The cost was very reasonable. When using it for a lever harp (in its harp cover, of course) take along some sort of elastic strap with which to secure it on the cart. When the cart is folded up it is roughly 18 inches by12 inches and very lightweight.

Pat Eisenberger
    Participant

Patricia –

Are you the Patricia Jaeger that does the harp arrangements? If so, you are one of my favorites! I love the way you arrange things so that they are easy and beautiful at the same time.

More! More! (That is, if you’re the one…)

Yes, that is me. Thank you so much

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies