Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantInteresting one….. I can’t wait to see some answers.
My students don’t even want to do what I tell them about how to play the harp, fingers, hand positions, pedals etc…….
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantI am also entrhalled and enchanted by the clip on You Tube, and I also think Mildred Dilling was a fantastic harpist.
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantGood thing
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantSaul, would you care to explain this expression to people whose first language is not English?
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantI do Grandjany, but I find it so difficult.
Mel Sandberg
Participant1. How does one play the Mendelssohn wedding march on a lever harp?
2. I have a LH 17 with gold, and a LH 100 without gold.
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantA nice new harp for Mr S., so that he can have a 2nd harp.
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantI also don’t recall anything to the effect of begging.
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantSaul, why don’t you share who you decided is John Doe, with all of us?
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantI have a Sony Handycam, bottom of the range, and it works like a charm.
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantCarl, I meant
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantMr S, anybody who knows you, personally, via e-mail, or only on the Forum, knows that you are sincere, honourable, professional, kind, loyal, and that you always behave with all the decorum in the world at all times, and to all people.
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantMe again, sorry, I pressed Enter too soon.
The issue of not “seeing a solution” as I described above, does not only befall me at the harp or piano.
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantCarl, it never occurred to me to do it that way, and I’m sure it would work well.
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantPatricia – thanks for this info, it is very informative, but even the French translation of La Source is not exactly the same as Am Springbrunnen. The “Am” means “by the”, as in somebody standing right next to it in close proximity.
-
AuthorPosts