harpcolumn

Who is John Doe, vote now!

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Coffee Break Who is John Doe, vote now!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    unknown-user
    Participant

So, who is this mysterious John Doe? Is it one of the community in disguise? Is he my evil twin from another dimension?

He told a

kay-lister

MMMmmmmm- – -tis an odd little charactor with strange tales to tell.

unknown-user
    Participant

Mysterious and intriguing…he seems to just make these bold and (seemingly) dubious statements and then disappear. I think he probably does have serious tale to tell and I’d love to know it! But smelly carts and harps that turn green have this amusing side that I cannot resist!

Please tell us what is up Johno, we’d love to know. Most of us are extremely intrigued and would try and help if we could!

unknown-user
    Participant

DUN DUN DUN!!!

He’s not me. Just so you know. Could it be Carl?

andy-b
    Participant

Hmmm, he’s never online at the same time Rosemary is…kind of like you never see Clark Kent and Superman in the same room at the same time. And maybe our “John” Doe is really a “Jane”.

tony-morosco
    Participant

I would highly doubt it. Carl goes out of his way to not knock his competition publicly that I can’t see him wanting to take such a path to do so under a pseudonym. He seems perfectly contented to let the products speak for themselves.

It definitely doesn’t seem like his style.

David Ice
    Participant

It’s definitely not me.

Lisa McCann
    Participant

Could it be Camac-trained John Pratt, in San Pedro, CA?

unknown-user
    Participant

I agree, it is not the Carlston, although it did occur to me…As Carlston is too refined, the posts are just too ‘gauche’.

I’m flattered that someone thinks its me, it would be

unknown-user
    Participant

John Doe mainly posts at 6 or 7 o’clock in the evening – and a couple of times at 3 in the afternoon. So! Is he a college student that gets home at 3? Or is he a worker that has his afternoon tea break then? The rest of the time is after dinner, I assume when he has got home from work/college. He is probably posting from the US or Canada then, or the time zone would not work – although we need to check this out more thoroughly.

(Dramatic Perry Mason music inserted here – Dun dun dun dun)

Jerusha Amado
    Participant

It’s not John Pratt!

vince-pierce
    Participant

It’s not me, I’m not that creative! Nor am I that bad at grammar. 🙂

vince-pierce
    Participant

Oh, and he’s most likely foreign…judging from the aforementioned grammar issue. Perhaps I should respond to his posts in French, and then what? Besides, I like Salvi harps just as much as LH! Crazy man.

harpglo-jean
    Participant

John Pratt in San Pedro, Ca???…I live in San Pedro, CA..and I’ve never heard of this harpist living here….isn’t John Pratt in Utah??…..

Anyway, I vote that this “John Doe” dude is just “pulling all of our legs” and having a good time doing it….So, “John Doe”, it’s time to reveal who you really are….puhleeze!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 110 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies