harpcolumn

Who is John Doe, vote now!

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Coffee Break Who is John Doe, vote now!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    Leigh Griffith
    Participant

Oh, Basel,

Take a deep breath and realize:
    1. These posts are old.
    2. The folks were using a process of elimination to try to figure out who the odd “john” was and your name was brought up in passing along with a lot of others’ names.
    3. If you notice, there as many or more folks defending you as there are wondering if you were the “john doe” in question.

Rest assured that most of the folks here value you as a serious contributor to this forum!

all the best,
    Leigh

mr-s

Leigh, thanks a lot for your big kindness,but really dont understand what is the problem with Mr Zlatkovsky and why he is attacking me,not only in this post in many posts,and i am trying not to reply him not to put my self in an idiotic position, i am here in the column for getting the extreme benifet,and share other harpists love toward harp, not for word war as Mr Zlatkovsky does. i really met here a very great kind hearted and clever harpists that write me permanently, and we got friends even though by emails not face to face.

again my big respect to every one here and my best wishies.

Jerusha Amado
    Participant

Basel,

Sometimes confusion can arise from cultural differences as well.

Mel Sandberg
    Participant

Mr S, anybody who knows you, personally, via e-mail, or only on the Forum, knows that you are sincere, honourable, professional, kind, loyal, and that you always behave with all the decorum in the world at all times, and to all people.

mr-s

Dear Jerusha thanks for asking about my work, thanks God still good, but i dont think my problem is a cultural differences i will copy you what Mr zlatkovsky wrote in this post and you judge if it a cultural differences of an offending words :

Hmm, an interesting deduction. It would explain somethings. He did mention getting a teaching position in the Damascus Conservatory, on a dirty harp, maybe it was smelly, too. That doesn’t make it him, but I am intrigued by your theory.

mr-s

Hi Mel , as we are good friends now, because of this great site, let me thank you for your kind words, you are really a very high quality and morally person.

regards

And just when and how often did

Mel Sandberg
    Participant

Saul, why don’t you share who you decided is John Doe, with all of us?

Actually, Saul, I did see it as an attack of sorts when you made some sort of comment about begging for a harp and getting one by begging. We all knew who you were referring too, and apparently Basel did too. It was pretty shabby.

Briggs

Han Hsieh
    Participant

I agree with Briggs. Using the word “begging” is insulting. What Basel did was expressing his frustration of bing a harpist without a harp; I don’t remamber seeing

Mel Sandberg
    Participant

I also don’t recall anything to the effect of begging.

David Ice
    Participant

I agree with Han and Mel.

Jerusha Amado
    Participant

Basel,

I need to apologize to you.

mr-s

No worry Jerusha at all. its ok.

Well, I apologize, but as someone who has always had to struggle and known many others who could not afford harps or what they needed, I found it all very irritating and somewhat political in undertone.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 110 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies