Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Donna O
ParticipantMy Bichon Andy always comes and lays down right in front of my harp when I play and will stay there as long as I am playing.
Donna O
ParticipantI have had buzzing and thought it was my strings.
February 8, 2011 at 2:58 pm in reply to: Scales & Arpeggio practice sheet – can email it out #106638Donna O
ParticipantAmanda
If you wouldn’t mind sharing one more time, I would love a copy.Donna O
ParticipantI got Park Stickney’s CD, Still LIfe.
Donna O
ParticipantThanks for your responses.
Donna O
ParticipantDeb
I agree.Donna O
ParticipantBTW:
Donna O
ParticipantDeb,
I also keep a string log and I just checked.Donna O
ParticipantDeb,
Just a word of caution.Donna O
ParticipantDeb,
Just to let you know, Preludes come with nylon strings in the first two octaves.Donna O
ParticipantSherry,
The Lyon Healy crown is flat bottomed and will not fit on a domed top.Donna O
ParticipantHelp!
I know this is an old thread but I have a question about the 2010 Toyota Matrix.Donna O
ParticipantHarp Dreams is being rebroadcast on PBS(WTTW in my area) on Monday June 28th at 2:30 am in the morning.
Donna O
ParticipantI have had no problem with the harp sliding while playing with the felt on the feet.
Donna O
ParticipantJP
The hardware stores have soft felt rounds that can be attached to the bottom of the harp. -
AuthorPosts