Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Donna O
ParticipantThanks Sherj for your feedback. I may occasionally play for friends but It is unlikely I will ever play out professionally. I started taking lessons late in life and my goal was to learn the harp for my own enjoyment primarily. The opportunity for the 85P sort of just popped up recently and it looked too good not to consider it. I really do love my Prelude.
I am going to speak with my teacher at my next lesson to see what he thinks as well.Donna O
ParticipantI have a Vanderbilt cart which comes with a doorstop velcroed to the cart. I would think this could be adapted to any cart you use. It’s quite handy.
Donna O
ParticipantCould it be that Saul is bach?
Donna O
ParticipantSalvi???
Donna O
ParticipantI am a registered nurse and I would absolutely recommend that you see a hand specialist ASAP. An injury like that is nothing to fool around with in terms of future functionality.bAs Kay said an ER
doc is just that.Donna O
ParticipantTry looking at the Manhasset stands. I have the orchestral stand with the double lip.
August 31, 2012 at 1:11 am in reply to: notation and key question Bouchard’s Panorama de la harpe celtique #155608Donna O
ParticipantDeb,
Donna O
ParticipantSteven,
That was delightful.Donna O
ParticipantI actually purchased this for download this afternoon off of Amazon website today.
Donna O
ParticipantDeb,
I play a Prelude 40 and have no plans or desire to move up to a Pedal harp.Donna O
ParticipantRod,
Thanks so much for posting this link.Donna O
ParticipantRachel.
I love my Prelude.Donna O
ParticipantRachel,
I have a 2 yr old Prelude with the same levers.Donna O
ParticipantSara,
Lyon Healy definitely rents harps, both lever and pedal.
Donna O
ParticipantI ordered this after listening to you play it
-
AuthorPosts