Donna O Profile Topics Started Replies Created Engagements Favorites Search replies: Forum Replies Created Viewing 8 posts - 151 through 158 (of 158 total) ← 1 2 3 … 9 10 11 Author Posts February 8, 2009 at 3:32 pm in reply to: Can Someone Recommend #161418 Donna OParticipant Fiona,I’m not sure what part of the world you are in, but I recently purchased a book online from the Sylvia Woods Harp Center called 22 Romantic Songs arranged for the harp. February 7, 2009 at 9:46 pm in reply to: Members #110187 Donna OParticipant Saul,I am a beginner with the harp and have rarely posted. January 26, 2009 at 2:16 am in reply to: Some Advice Please #161567 Donna OParticipant Fiona,I too started with a smaller harp and my husband made a stool for me. January 7, 2009 at 5:25 pm in reply to: Harp cases/gig bags #161666 Donna OParticipant Audrey, Here is a link to a place I got my harp bag from. December 23, 2008 at 3:18 pm in reply to: Anyone name their harps? #105503 Donna OParticipant Absolutely, December 4, 2008 at 3:39 pm in reply to: harp came without tuning key #161854 Donna OParticipant I too started on an inexpensive Paki and recently purchase a harp from L&H. October 1, 2008 at 5:20 pm in reply to: Where are you? #110391 Donna OParticipant Hi, September 29, 2008 at 1:00 pm in reply to: Oh Sleep, My Pretty Baby (traditional) #149102 Donna OParticipant Liath,I am not sure if this is the piece or not, since my command of Welsh leaves something to be desired. Author Posts Viewing 8 posts - 151 through 158 (of 158 total) ← 1 2 3 … 9 10 11