Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Donna O
ParticipantCarol,
I purchased and Essick/Moist Air whole house portable humidifier about a year ago.
Donna O
ParticipantWe could make beautiful music together!
December 16, 2009 at 12:09 am in reply to: What is your other job (if you have one) besides harping? #108651Donna O
ParticipantHi,
I am a retired RN.November 24, 2009 at 12:38 pm in reply to: Harp Circle starting in Central Minnesota – Cokato #108812Donna O
ParticipantStill haven’t received my copy!!!
Donna O
ParticipantVivian,
I just check the Salvi, California website and they do have a rent to own program for the Salvi Ana.
Donna O
ParticipantDana,
Even here in the states the stated price for the Prelude 40 is not what it seems at first flush.Donna O
ParticipantVivian,
Again it depends on where you intend to be with a harp eventually, pedal or lever .September 4, 2009 at 12:27 am in reply to: Youtube videos – Factory tours – L&H, Salvi and Venus #109228Donna O
ParticipantI toured the Lyon Healy factory in Chicago last October when I purchased my harps and they are indeed made in the factory here in the USA.
Donna O
ParticipantI bought my harp from the manufacturer.
Donna O
ParticipantI recently bought a Prelude 40 from Lyon Healy in Chicago and toured the factory where the Preludes were being made, in Chicago not China!
Donna O
ParticipantSharon,
I had my Prelude 40 delivered with no problems, although I live in the Chicago area and mine came from there, so wasn’t shipped a long distance.Donna O
ParticipantIt’s actually from Harp Solos (graded)
Donna O
ParticipantBarb,
Thanks for the suggestion.
Donna O
ParticipantLiam,
I am currently working on a piece by Susan McDonald that requires exactly what Barbara is talking about.Donna O
ParticipantFiona,
Glad to see the Sylvia Woods book is available in the UK. -
AuthorPosts