Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Donna O
ParticipantI want to thank everyone who took the time and energy to give me helpful suggestions and observations.
Donna O
ParticipantAudrey,
Thanks for the suggestions and observations.Donna O
ParticipantSherry,
I actually think I slow the tempo down in my lessons just because I know I am going to mess up.Donna O
ParticipantYolanda has 15 CD’s currently.
Donna O
ParticipantI have a Prelude 40 and it broke only one string in the first 6 months shortly after getting it.
Donna O
ParticipantI have a Prelude 40 and use Vanderbilt Classic Gut.
Donna O
ParticipantJust a note from a student perspective.
Donna O
ParticipantHi Barbara,
I have a Prelude 40 that I purchased new in 2008.Donna O
ParticipantWhile working as a nurse on an oncology unit, there was a harpist who came in and played a small lap for the patients every week.
Donna O
ParticipantKaren,
I’ve posted before, but I have had a L&H Prelude 40, for the pastDonna O
Participantharpguy,
This is the link for where I purchased the cord.Donna O
ParticipantJanelle,
I am a mental health professionalDonna O
ParticipantI just broke the 3rd octave B string on my Prelude 40 and replaced with Bow Brand
Donna O
ParticipantKate,
I tried both the Troubadour VI and the Prelude 40 before purchasing my harp.Donna O
ParticipantHelen,
I started playing for the first time 3yrs ago at the age of 66. -
AuthorPosts