Thank you Carl Swanson again…………

mr-s on #151902

Congratulate me my friends, i got my second harp one week ago, i recieved it in the airport with the same happiness of the first harp, when i got a gig at a hotel in my city and it was about one year and half i had to move the harp and keep it in the hotel, i was writing Carl telling him that i feel the same feeling as with no harp, he said to me me you need a second one, and that was the idea, i could save the money for buying a second harp with trolley , Carl found me a very nice

Participant
    Jerusha Amado on #151903

Basel,

This is wonderful news!!

Participant
    catherine-rogers on #151904

So very happy for you, Basal! Congratulations and tell us about your new harp!

mr-s on #151905

thank you Jerusha and Catherine for you kindness.

mr-s on #151906

Catherine its a Venus

Participant
    Christian Frederick on #151907

Congratulations!

mr-s on #151908

thank you so much Christian.

kay-lister on #151909

Mr. S.

Congrats to you!

Participant
    carl-swanson on #151910

Thanks Kay and Basel. The compliments are very appreciated. I had hoped when Basel got the first harp-generously donated by a woman who had several harps and wasn’t using this one anymore- that it would be his vehicle into the professional career that he was fully trained for. That’s exactly what happened. And like any professional harpist, he really needed a second instrument. I became aware of another Venus going up for sale and the owner was willing to let it go at a price Basel could afford, so he bought it and had it shipped to Syria. So now he can function like the professional harpist he is.

mr-s on #151911

thank you Kay.

Participant
    Mel Sandberg on #151912

Basel, from my side too, congratulations, and I am very happy for you, I am especially happy, because I think you have 2 Venus harps now, isn’t that so?

Participant
    unknown-user on #151913

Hi there Basel – Congratulations on your new harp – how wonderful! I know we would all love to see pictures posted when you have time. In the meantime, we are all delighted for you – enjoy.

mr-s on #151914

my big thanks to you John and Mel ,for your kind words, hope you all a very happy and successful harp life.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The forum ‘Professional Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.