harpcolumn

Thank you Carl Swanson again…………

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Forum Archives Professional Harpists Thank you Carl Swanson again…………

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    mr-s

Congratulate me my friends, i got my second harp one week ago, i recieved it in the airport with the same happiness of the first harp, when i got a gig at a hotel in my city and it was about one year and half i had to move the harp and keep it in the hotel, i was writing Carl telling him that i feel the same feeling as with no harp, he said to me me you need a second one, and that was the idea, i could save the money for buying a second harp with trolley , Carl found me a very nice

Jerusha Amado
    Participant

Basel,

This is wonderful news!!

catherine-rogers
    Participant

So very happy for you, Basal! Congratulations and tell us about your new harp!

mr-s

thank you Jerusha and Catherine for you kindness.

mr-s

Catherine its a Venus

Christian Frederick
    Participant

Congratulations!

mr-s

thank you so much Christian.

kay-lister

Mr. S.

Congrats to you!

carl-swanson
    Participant

Thanks Kay and Basel. The compliments are very appreciated. I had hoped when Basel got the first harp-generously donated by a woman who had several harps and wasn’t using this one anymore- that it would be his vehicle into the professional career that he was fully trained for. That’s exactly what happened. And like any professional harpist, he really needed a second instrument. I became aware of another Venus going up for sale and the owner was willing to let it go at a price Basel could afford, so he bought it and had it shipped to Syria. So now he can function like the professional harpist he is.

mr-s

thank you Kay.

Mel Sandberg
    Participant

Basel, from my side too, congratulations, and I am very happy for you, I am especially happy, because I think you have 2 Venus harps now, isn’t that so?

unknown-user
    Participant

Hi there Basel – Congratulations on your new harp – how wonderful! I know we would all love to see pictures posted when you have time. In the meantime, we are all delighted for you – enjoy.

mr-s

my big thanks to you John and Mel ,for your kind words, hope you all a very happy and successful harp life.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The forum ‘Professional Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.