Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantCongratulations to all three winners – wonderful news.
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantPatricia, don’t worry, I can’t imagine that anybody didn’t pick that up immediately.
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantPatricia, don’t worry, I can’t imagine that anybody didn’t pick that up immediately.
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantOver the years, I have tried anything that exists on the planet, with only average success, until in desperation, I started colouring the Cs red and the Fs blue.
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantOver the years, I have tried anything that exists on the planet, with only average success, until in desperation, I started colouring the Cs red and the Fs blue.
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantThanks Patricia
For interest sake – what do other people do for a natural in this site?
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantYes, it is.
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantIf you are playing in they symphonic suite, no, the rest is almost nothing.
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantMake photostats of the whole piece, and paste a new booklet.
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantSorry, pressed Send to quickly.
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantI have also sometimes wondered why it was written that way, especially as Tchaikovsky had such a close relationship with Zabel, who no doubt would have suggested the alternating hands to him.
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantAlrene, if this helps, I have done this work to death, and I have never stumbled upon an easier way than exactly as written, with LH and RH alternating as per the direction of the stems, as much as possible.
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantThanks a stack.
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantThanks a stack.
Mel Sandberg
ParticipantI’ve also never broken a foot, but I would imagine, that you could try as soon as the cast comes off.
-
AuthorPosts