Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantJP
I’m in total agreement with you.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantJerusha Amado
ParticipantBarbara,
I agree with you.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantFelix “Go deh freud” (Felix Godefroid)
Jerusha
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Ro!
Thanks for the heads up on the new and improved website for Camac!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantKay,
My Thormahlen Cygnet had a lovely tone but not a lot of projection capabilities.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantKay,
My nephew plays acoustic guitar (alternative style) as a semi-professional, and my son plays classical piano as a hobbyist.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantThanks, Diane!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantThank you, Louise and Elizabeth, for responding!
Elizabeth, I would like to hear more about this trio CD (song list, where to purchase if in the states, etc.)
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHang in there!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantDave,
I hope that you’re feeling better soon!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Ro!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHelio,
What kind of tension does the strings of the Storm King have?
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Ro!
I love my Dusty Strings 36S.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantI would love to see what’s on the list, if it exists.
Jerusha
-
AuthorPosts