Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Jerusha Amado
Participanthttp://www.weddingharper.com/harplust.html
It looks as though this harpmaker is listed on the weddingharper list.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantRo,
Your post helps greatly!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantRo,
This is off-topic somewhat, but I just wanted to say that I can relate to everything that you’re saying here.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantBecky,
This is terrific news!!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantDavid,
I love the stripes and the clean lines of your new harp!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantKris,
Some of the most beautiful songs are the most simple, so the simplicity of a piece isn’t so much a factor as being thoroughly prepared to play it before performing–accurate reading of the notes, correct rhythm, proper fingerings, delivering the piece with feeling/emotion.
Take care!
Jerusha
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantTony,
I understand why you’re using broad-based terms to describe music and hence why you have everything falling under three fairly distinct categories.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantVirginia,
I agree with you.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Ro!
I just bought this light for my music stand:
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantTula,
I think that most folks on harpcolum would agree with you that slacks are fine for lessons; however, it is the student who dresses in excessively revealing outfits (a la Britney Spears) for lessons, recitals, auditions, performances who is in question. The problem with plunging necklines and visible thong underwear is that they are over-the-top and detract from what is paramount, namely the music itself.
Jerusha
P.S. I happened to focus on clothing faux pas of females here, but males can be equally revealing and distracting in their own way.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantWhat a privilege to study with someone like Miss Allen!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantVirginia,
My teacher would agree with you 100%.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantMargaret,
This was my situation as well.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantDave,
You’re such a sweetheart to help out your fellow colleagues in that way!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantDave,
There may be footage available of Miss McDonald.
-
AuthorPosts