harpcolumn

Suggestions for Forum use guide

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Coffee Break Suggestions for Forum use guide

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Jerusha Amado
    Participant

Dave,

I hope that you’re feeling better soon!

David Ice
    Participant

Thanks for your support Jerusha, I SINCERELY appreciate it.

Jerusha Amado
    Participant

Hang in there!

carl-swanson
    Participant

Bonnie- I agree with you. There is a difference between censorship and guidelines. Guidelines suggests to me that there be a format to what you have to say, while censorship forbids you from saying certain things, regardless of how you express them. I don’t really go to any other discussion site on the web, but I understand that there is a tendancy for people to say things on the web that they wouldn’t think of saying to someone face to face. Perhaps if we all, when placing a post, imagine that we are sitting around a table discussing this or that, would we say what we want to post to someones face? If not, then don’t hit the ‘Post’ button. More than once I have written out a post to something hear, reread it, and then deleted the whole thing. Which reminds me: Please everybody, after you have written your post and before you send it, reread the whole thing for content, spelling and grammar before sending it in. Thanks.

kay-lister

David,

Been there, done that!

Kari Q
    Participant

Hi David,

First I would like to say I hope your recovery is going well and you heal fast : )

Second, I am just going to try to give a ,hopefully, brief answer to why some people might use aliases or at least

David Ice
    Participant

Thanks, Kari, for the good wishes.

Kari Q
    Participant

Hi Dave,

>>I have to wonder…I

carl-swanson
    Participant

David- I’m sorry about all your back trouble. I certainly hope the surgery gets you back functioning again. I blew a disc in my back about 4 years ago so I know just how bad it can get. Fortunately I was able to heal completely without surgery. Good luck. I’m envious of one thing though. You get to take all those downers! I loooooooooooooove downers.

Evangeline Williams
    Participant

I don’t see what Tacye said as censorship.

Evangeline Williams
    Participant

Identity theft, stalkers, celebries, nosy in-laws, people who want to run for public office, and wanting to limit info found out by googling someone….there are so many reasons folks might use an alias.

David Ice
    Participant

Hi Carl,

Even considering the pain in I’m (it seems to be neurological as opposed to surgical) my experience with oxycontin (both instant release and long acting) is:

J P
    Participant

The only complaint I have about multiple postings is the search engine they use is too limiting. I’d be more apt to use it if I could type in keywords and find what i want. I don’t have the time quite frankly to go slumming through page after page after page of posts to find something. That’s my only beef with the site.

JP

Cheryl Z.
    Participant

Hi Evangeline,

What you describe about our posts showing up on a google search is exactly why I changed from using my full name to using my first name and last initial.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies