Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
David Ice
MemberNot a dream, really, but I was on some very heavy painkillers after my first back surgery.
David Ice
MemberMy Venus’ have a warm big even sound, great bass and a medium-to-bright mid and upper ranges (as opposed to my Wurlitzer, which I would say is very bright in the upper ranges.)
David Ice
MemberHi Maria,
I always try to speak from truth, but what fries my clams is when somebody lies about me–and my integrity.
David Ice
MemberI certainly agree with John.
David Ice
MemberHi John
I have a good friend who is a minister and who does probably 200+ weddings a year–sometimes 6 or more on a Saturday.
David Ice
MemberHi Catherine,
It’s off topic, but since you mentioned “Forbidden Broadway”, there’s also a hard-to-find CD of the same troupe, doing “Forbidden Hollywood.”
David Ice
MemberSherry,
Please check
http://www.nthistorymuseum.org/Collections/wurpedalharps.html
for an excellent history of Wurlitzer Harps.
Dave Ice
David Ice
MemberThank’s Barbara.
David Ice
MemberForgot to say that I’ve heard David Watkins play the piece many times, which is how I became acquainted with it.
David Ice
MemberHi Bonnie,
Forgive my own poor memory (and I’m also still on strong painkillers which doesn’t help) but I think it is “Marguerite
David Ice
MemberThanks, Barbara, for the quick lesson in fashion photography.
David Ice
MemberHi Lisa,
I too wondered what happened to him.
David Ice
MemberHi Bonnie,
Yes, th GWTW blooper of the gold L&H harp is one of the best known harp “bloopers” as well as being one of the best known historical bloopers in the film as well.
David Ice
MemberHi SS,
Having just had a spinal fusion surgery, I can certainly relate to your husband’s problems and pain.
David Ice
MemberHi Carl,
Even considering the pain in I’m (it seems to be neurological as opposed to surgical) my experience with oxycontin (both instant release and long acting) is:
-
AuthorPosts