Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
David Ice
MemberHi Jerusha,
Thanks for asking!
David Ice
MemberThanks, Brook!
David Ice
MemberDear Harp Junkie,
I can relate to your situation!
David Ice
MemberLOL….no, it was the usual T shape tuning key.
David Ice
MemberAt one orchestra rehearsal, I had my tuning key stolen during a break.
David Ice
MemberWhy, thank you so much, Tonie!
David Ice
MemberHi Julie,
I played a gig last weekend that started on a dubious note.
David Ice
MemberThanks for that GREAT link, Rod, to the Harpo Marx website.
David Ice
MemberI finally got to see the movie version of Sweeny Todd.
David Ice
MemberHi George,
David Ice
MemberTrust me, Saul, some never outgrow it.
A harpist friend of mine had a “mean girl/alleged professional harpist” deliberately sabotage the harp my friend was to play.
David Ice
MemberHi Catherine!
I’m certainly not privy to all the technical details, but my understanding is that they use carbon fiber in the shell body for strength and lighter weight, which in turn produces a bigger sound.
David Ice
MemberAva Maria (as in Ava Garner)
Taco Bell Canon
“That Furry Thing”
David Ice
MemberRe: “sudden appearances”
It has been my experience here on the HC that there are a great many people who have joined but only lurk.
David Ice
Member -
AuthorPosts