Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
David Ice
MemberHi Rod,
That moment from I LOVE LUCY is one of my faves, too….and is considered a true classic moment from the golden age of Television.
David Ice
MemberThanks, Kari, for the good wishes.
David Ice
MemberThanks for your support Jerusha, I SINCERELY appreciate it.
David Ice
MemberNo problem, Amiable.
David Ice
MemberOf course any consideration is based upon the truth of his statements.
David Ice
MemberI saw on
David Ice
MemberHi John,
I concurr with your post.
David Ice
MemberHi Carl,
Again, another WONDERFUL harp!
David Ice
MemberCongratulations, Andy!
David Ice
MemberHi Vince,
I’d sure love to see him!
David Ice
MemberHi Charles,
Forgot to answer your question about my festive tree.
David Ice
MemberHi Everybody,
In the interest of space and time, I decided to answer everybody at once in this post….
Yes, sometimes lately I do feel like I’m a harp showroom.
David Ice
MemberThat would be a great project…..I have some recordings of Gail Laughton, including his Tea For Two.
David Ice
MemberHi Kreig,
Perhaps the best moniker for Park Stickney is “eclectic”…..he plays everything from ragtime to jazz to Hawaiian ukelele music to heavy metal tunes (anybody else play tunes
David Ice
MemberHi Cheryl,
I had a friend who manages a costume shop sew in some LED light kits from Walgreens into an applique (sp?) which oulined the words.
-
AuthorPosts