Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
tonie-ogimachi
ParticipantI wonder if anyone on the West Coast is lucky enough to have a Swanson harp. I am very smitten by La Scuola. I would love to try one out someday. Of course, that will lead to yet another very bad case of harp lust. That harp seems like an excellent value!
Someday I think I would like to include one of these in my fleet.
tonie-ogimachi
ParticipantI’ve been fiddling with the trial version of Sibelius, and it really seems to meet my needs.
tonie-ogimachi
ParticipantÇa y est, c’est fait!
tonie-ogimachi
ParticipantI agree.
tonie-ogimachi
ParticipantI have a K2 with the extended shelf.
December 18, 2009 at 2:04 am in reply to: What is your other job (if you have one) besides harping? #108665tonie-ogimachi
ParticipantDuring the fall, winter and spring months, I’m a teacher at a public alternative high school in California.
tonie-ogimachi
ParticipantTaco Bell’s Canon in D, a processed classical music piece often played at weddings.
tonie-ogimachi
ParticipantThanks Barbara,
tonie-ogimachi
ParticipantI should clarify;
tonie-ogimachi
ParticipantHi Nancy,
There is a Facebook group called, “Tu sais que tu es harpiste quand…” (You know you’re a harpist when…”
tonie-ogimachi
ParticipantI love this collection!
tonie-ogimachi
ParticipantHi Kay,
Yes, I have the extended base K2 harp caddy.
tonie-ogimachi
ParticipantI’ve found that it works very nicely for softening callouses.
tonie-ogimachi
ParticipantYay!
tonie-ogimachi
ParticipantI haven’t received mine yet, either.
-
AuthorPosts