Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
tonie-ogimachi
ParticipantI use a Schatten pickup with my Crate Limo on my L&H 85P.
tonie-ogimachi
ParticipantHi Ian,
Marni at Classic Harps Northwest can probably give some prices.
tonie-ogimachi
ParticipantSaul,
I wish I had the answer to these questions.
tonie-ogimachi
ParticipantMarni Bethell Williams at Classic Harps Northwest is a supplier.
tonie-ogimachi
ParticipantHi Hannah,
I’m 4’10” and I have played a Salvi Orchestra Model, Salvi Electra (years ago), a Lyon & Healy 23, and a wide assortment of lever harps.
tonie-ogimachi
ParticipantThis makes a lot of sense to me.
tonie-ogimachi
ParticipantI turned 48 today, and I went to the gym to celebrate!
tonie-ogimachi
ParticipantYes, you’re right.
tonie-ogimachi
ParticipantAnne Roos, Jan Jennings, and Marjorie Chauvel have all written books about playing the harp for weddings.
tonie-ogimachi
ParticipantI think Sibelius 6 also does this.
tonie-ogimachi
ParticipantCheck with Tony Morosco.
tonie-ogimachi
ParticipantI still sometime hear myself counting “huckleberry” for 16th notes.
tonie-ogimachi
ParticipantI still sometime hear myself counting “huckleberry” for 16th notes.
tonie-ogimachi
ParticipantI still sometime hear myself counting “huckleberry” for 16th notes.
tonie-ogimachi
ParticipantI’m not sure about the new Rav 4s.
-
AuthorPosts