We can help a fellow harpist win an award!!!

• Participant
    carl-swanson on #150913

I just received an email from Emanuel Ceysson. Here is the part of his email that we can help him with:

I have been nominated for the french classical music award “Les Victoires de la Musique” and in order to win it I need a maximum amount of people to vote for me on the following page :

http://www.lesvictoires.com/classique/vote.htm

You just have to choose who you want to vote for, put your first name and family name, e-mail address, accept the voting conditions and validate. They will send you an e-mail with a link to confirm your vote, on which you need to click to finalize your vote!

Thank you for helping me with this, I really need the most votes you can find me! (the vote ends on January 30th so that gives us sometime…)

Let’s see if we can help him win this recording award. Please vote and get anyone you can think of to vote for him too. Thanks.

tony-morosco on #150914

Done. I hope he wins.

Participant
    carl-swanson on #150915

Thanks Tony. I hope many others do the same thing.

Participant
    harpglo-jean on #150916

Voila!..voted too….Hope he wins!

Gloria

Participant
    Elizabeth Volpé Bligh on #150917

Well, I tried…but the validation numbers weren’t showing up on my screen, so I couldn’t complete the vote.

Participant
    sherry-lenox on #150918

Maybe you can only vote from a PC?

Participant
    carl-swanson on #150919

The numbers didn’t show up on mine either. When I get home I’ll ask my computer geek guru what the problem is.

mr-s on #150920

Hi Carl, i tried to voteof course not good in french but found my way , i wrote my nom et prenom and my email address but the field where are letters with numbers not shown and i can complete the vote without it

mr-s on #150921

Dear Carl i ask you please to help me in voting add my name and family name and my email .i will try too.

Participant
    gorman-jones on #150922

I did it, and the numbers didn’t show up for a couple of minutes.

Participant
    mark-andersen on #150923

I gladly added my vote for this excellent young artist.

Participant
    carl-swanson on #150924

I tried it again this morning and it worked with no problem. If you have trouble with it I suggest you go back later or the next day and try it again.

Participant
    Elizabeth Volpé Bligh on #150925

It worked this time, though the site did not recognize that I had typed in the validation code, so I had to re-do it three times. I wonder whether some interfaces are problematic.

Participant
    carl-swanson on #150926

Elizabeth- I had the same problem. Don’t know why. Hopefully it recorded our votes.

Participant
    phoebe-powell on #150927

I gladly gave my vote to Emanuel. I can’t read French, but from what my mother has spoken and all my cousins I could just get by to figure out where to go.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • The forum ‘Professional Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.