Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
tonie-ogimachi
ParticipantAt 4’10” (or 11″, depending on the day) and soon to be 49 years old, I guess I should give this more thought than I have in the past.
tonie-ogimachi
ParticipantWow!!!
tonie-ogimachi
ParticipantDitto on the Crate Limo!tonie-ogimachi
ParticipantAs a part-time commercial fisherman, I only name my boats, but not my harps.
tonie-ogimachi
ParticipantHole-in-the-Wall Anchorage in Southeast Alaska, on the eve of the commercial salmon season opener. I played for the blessing of the fleet.
tonie-ogimachi
ParticipantI join everyone in saying this is really great news!
Tonie
tonie-ogimachi
ParticipantIt probably depends on the type of harp you want to transport, and how you plan to transport it.
tonie-ogimachi
ParticipantPlease let us know if you find anyone who has done an arrangement of “Fly Me to the Moon.”
tonie-ogimachi
ParticipantI second the praise for the Blevins Lyra 22.
tonie-ogimachi
ParticipantI have one and I love it.
tonie-ogimachi
ParticipantHi Brandee,
I also play an 85 Petite, which as Tony says, is very similar.
tonie-ogimachi
ParticipantHi Brandee,
I also play an 85 Petite, which as Tony says, is very similar.
tonie-ogimachi
ParticipantHi Brandee,
I also play an 85 Petite, which as Tony says, is very similar.
tonie-ogimachi
ParticipantThere are some good books on this subject, too.
tonie-ogimachi
ParticipantHi Jean,
You might want to call or email Marni at Classic Harps Northwest.
-
AuthorPosts