Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
shelby-m
ParticipantWhat kind of harp do you have currently?
shelby-m
ParticipantAh, that is one of the most beautiful harps I’ve seen! I love the sakura flowers on it!
shelby-m
Participantshelby-m
ParticipantRod: Thanks!
shelby-m
ParticipantCatherine answered your first question pretty well.
shelby-m
ParticipantI’m glad you enjoyed reading about it!
shelby-m
ParticipantI own a new DS Ravenna 34 and I’ve had it for 6 months.
shelby-m
ParticipantI haven’t done much sight-reading yet with harp (aside from what I do when I my teacher plops a new piece in front of me).
shelby-m
ParticipantThis is slightly off topic, but I am rather surprised that people use Bridal Chorus for weddings at all, seeing as how it is a funeral dirge.
shelby-m
ParticipantI thought this was a charming story!
shelby-m
ParticipantAngela: Right now I am very busy with my classes, trying to graduate on time, plus the driving to flute/harp lessons takes up an insane amount of time.
shelby-m
ParticipantIf it makes you feel better, all this will be helpful when I go to college next year and I have to think about how to bring my harp… I hope I still have only one harp by then.
shelby-m
ParticipantI have a Ravenna 34 and it is a wonderful harp, so I assume its smaller cousin would be just as wonderful.
shelby-m
ParticipantDon’t be scared about having to tune a harp!
shelby-m
ParticipantWhere do you live?
-
AuthorPosts