harpcolumn

Help me choose!

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Forum Archives Amateur Harpists Help me choose!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    HBrock25
    Participant

I’m on the verge of starting my harp lessons (just waiting to hear that there are enough students for it to run), and I’m trying to decide what to do with regards to the instrument.

barbara-brundage
    Participant

Is it possible for you to just scoot on over to Seattle and make a visit to Dusty?

Angie F

Yes, this is a definite possibility, I’m just looking for opinions before I spend most of my day driving to and from Seattle.

barbara-brundage
    Participant

Well, I wasn’t thinking so much of buying one right then as that that would be the place to try a bunch of dustys to see what you like.

If you can wait and just do a rental for now, I would guess they might be coming to WHC this summer, too–you could email them and ask.

harpglo-jean
    Participant

I agree with Barbara, try to get to the Dusty shop and have someone play them for you.

kailee-price
    Participant

Hi Angie! Glad that you have decided to take up the harp, it is a lovely instrument! I am actually one of Alys’s students as well.

shelby-m
    Participant

I own a new DS Ravenna 34 and I’ve had it for 6 months.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Amateur Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Recent Replies