Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
shelby-m
ParticipantHas anyone here tried a Caswell SweetHarp?
shelby-m
ParticipantJerusha: I play a Dusty Strings Ravenna 34.
shelby-m
ParticipantKate: I am curious, what make/model was the harp?
shelby-m
ParticipantHi Jerusha!
shelby-m
ParticipantOh, I really want to see that movie!
shelby-m
ParticipantI have not set my heart on a specific lap harp yet – I don’t know of any actual “lap harps” other than the Harpsicle brand, the Limerick, and Christina therapy harp by Triplett.
shelby-m
ParticipantI am not planning to stop at one!
shelby-m
ParticipantIf you can afford it, I say keep more than one! 😛 Best of luck to you…. ah, these little beasties are so addicting, aren’t they?
shelby-m
Participant(My apologies in advance for the long post….)
I think forums can be wonderful but difficult at the same time; we cannot hear a person’s tone of voice or see their expressions, we only read their words.shelby-m
ParticipantWith Webs, you go to your control panel and click the trash can icon next to the name of your site to delete it.
shelby-m
ParticipantI have to say, I like Jessica’s advice!
shelby-m
ParticipantI believe my harp teacher has the DS FH36H (it could be the FH36S, but I’m not sure…) and it has a nice sound with good volume.
shelby-m
ParticipantI have heard only good things about Blevins.
shelby-m
ParticipantThere is an arrangement of Schubert’s Ave Maria in Sylvia Woods’ “Hymns and Wedding Music for all Harps” book. It also comes with a score for voice or solo instrument, if you are hoping to play with a singer.
shelby-m
ParticipantI have used http://www.webs.com/ in the past. You have to buy a “premium membership” if you want a domain name that isn’t “www.yourname.webs.com” but the free version is fine.
-
AuthorPosts