harpcolumn

22 vs 27 – please decide for me!!

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Forum Archives Amateur Harpists 22 vs 27 – please decide for me!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Cheshire Cat
    Participant

Hi Guys,

I’m bored of flitting back and forth between websites, and can honestly say I can’t choose!

My main harp is a camac melusine 38, and I want something portable to take to this years festivals.

HBrock25
    Participant

My friend has the EMS one and it is beautiful to look at and it sounds nice as well. The carmac is beautful and sounds wonderful. The rivanna is a beautful harp and I am after the 34 string as my Harp tutor said it is really good for the price.

I would buy the EMS one as you will own that and it is a nice Harp.

Helen

mahtab mosavibarab
    Participant

I would say Ravenna 26, Its really durable and has a lovely sound. But if one day I decide to buy a portable harp it will be heartland’s infinity which has 36 string and is still portable.

Seoid OC
    Participant

I would also go for the Ravenna – I haven’t played the Triplett but prefer Dusty Strings to Camac generally and I personally would feel to limited with just 22 strings – even a few extra make a difference.

shelby-m
    Participant

I have a Ravenna 34 and it is a wonderful harp, so I assume its smaller cousin would be just as wonderful.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Amateur Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Recent Replies