Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
shelby-m
ParticipantToo funny – I also have a Ravenna 34 and I’m trying to save up for a Camac Clio extended soundboard for when I go to college!
@Tony, that’s a great story; you were really quick on the uptake for that one!
shelby-m
ParticipantThank you!
shelby-m
ParticipantOh I love the idea of the grab bag!
shelby-m
Participant@Carl, I bet she was wondering if the woman had strung her harp with dental floss or something!
@Adam, this is such a cute story!
shelby-m
ParticipantCongrats!
shelby-m
ParticipantOh, but you don’t need a pedal harp to be a professional harpist! I know of several who only have a lever harp and they make a good living.

shelby-m
ParticipantIdiotic parents need to
learn to keep a leash on their kids.shelby-m
ParticipantYeah, I apologize when I knock it against something.
shelby-m
ParticipantThe orchestra at the college (Southern Virginia University) is rather small and they would only play music that had a harp part if they had a harpist (and right now they don’t have a harpist – that’s why they’re so excited that I’m interested in the school!).
shelby-m
ParticipantBelieve it or not, I have found some pretty great mid-calf skirts at Wal-Mart.
shelby-m
ParticipantThank you very much!
shelby-m
ParticipantI started playing harp about 9 months ago, and that’s how long I’ve been taking lessons.
shelby-m
ParticipantWhat kind of microphones do you all use?
shelby-m
ParticipantIf you are going to get a Harpsicle, I advise you to at least save a few more dollars and buy the Sharpsicle or Flatsicle, because those have bridge pins, so more levers can be added later.
shelby-m
ParticipantWow, thanks!
-
AuthorPosts