harpcolumn

first harp lesson !

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Forum Archives Amateur Harpists first harp lesson !

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mel-l
    Participant

Hi !

First of all thank you to all of you who answered my other post “choosing a lever harp” I thought about all the advices you gave me and decided to rent a harp first and take lessons before I buy one. Also I just wanted to share with you how happy I am to finally be able to learn that beautiful instrument. I had my first lesson yesterday and can’t stop playing ! I am renting an Aoyama 130-B lever harp. My teacher gave me some exercices from Maria Grossi and some little pieces like “The Cuckoo”, I am having a lot of fun with those. Just wanted to share !

Mel

tony-morosco
    Participant

Congratulations. I am sure you will have many, many years of fun exploring and learning this wonderful instrument.

Harp on.

Geri McQuillen
    Participant

Contratulations, Mel!

I am so glad you’ve started lessons and that you are renting an Aoyama.

Audrey Nickel
    Participant

Congratulations!

Stephen Conor
    Participant

Wow. Now I am also excited on having my own harp and play the songs they taught me on my previous harp lessons. I am as well renting a harp right now since I really don’t know what harp to buy just yet.

shelby-m
    Participant

Congrats!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Amateur Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Recent Replies