Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantThe theme from “Somewhere in Time”.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantIf the weather is good…not too hot or sunny, not too cold, not too humid, I’ll leave my harps in the car.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantI love the Pilgrim clarsach and I agree that it is both a beautiful harp and a joy to play, however they are very hard to come by in the United States.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantHow small of a harp do you need?
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantI was about 11.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantI might have the most complicated answer.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantHi Charles.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantHi Christopher.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantSarah Mullen
ParticipantThat isn’t an easy question to answer Evangeline.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantOh I forgot!
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantMy favorite concert harp is hands down the Salvi Arianna.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantI’m one of those people who never ever meets celebrities.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantYou know Carl, my mother used to tell me that story.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantI thought a lot about this question.
-
AuthorPosts