Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantI’ve had a bunch of people tell me that they like to come and sit by me when they’re troubled or overwhelmed, just to feel some calm and peace (which is funny because I tend to play really fast tunes), and I’ve had people tell me that my recordings have helped them through rough times like the death of a family member.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantI’m performing at the New York Renaissance Faire during the month of September.
May 17, 2012 at 4:14 pm in reply to: how do you handle interruptions graciously while playing #144864Sarah Mullen
ParticipantI’ve shared a stage with Patrick Ball at Milwaukee’s Irish Fest these last couple of years.
May 14, 2012 at 4:31 pm in reply to: how do you handle interruptions graciously while playing #144862Sarah Mullen
ParticipantI play Renaissance festivals all over the country, and they are one of the more chaotic venues you’ll ever find.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantThanks for bringing up this topic.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantPlanxty James Betagh is my absolute favorite.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantI know its expensive, but I’ve grown to really like having some dermabond liquid stitches in my emergency kit.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantA photographer I’ve gotten to know at some of my events came up to me recently to let me know he’d taken a series of close-up hdr photographs of my hands.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantI have the opposite problem.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantConstantly.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantWow, I’ve never really cared for the looks of the baroque harps, but that Louis XVI scroll work without all the gold looks great.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantI always wear nail polish when I’m performing.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantThe flash cards are a very good idea.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantThe coldest event I ever played was in the neighborhood of
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantI a huge fan of my Mazda MPV mini-van.
-
AuthorPosts