Sarah Mullen Profile Topics Started Replies Created Engagements Favorites Search replies: Forum Replies Created Viewing 5 posts - 136 through 140 (of 140 total) ← 1 2 3 … 8 9 10 Author Posts February 20, 2008 at 11:33 pm in reply to: The most idiotic comments at gigs #145771 Sarah MullenParticipant You know Mark, I had a similar experience with a director once. February 20, 2008 at 3:21 pm in reply to: The most idiotic comments at gigs #145767 Sarah MullenParticipant Hi Mel. February 20, 2008 at 5:57 am in reply to: THe Perfect Harp Car #145214 Sarah MullenParticipant Thanks so much for all of your help! February 20, 2008 at 2:14 am in reply to: The most idiotic comments at gigs #145763 Sarah MullenParticipant I’m afraid we all get the “don’t you wish you played the flute” thing. February 20, 2008 at 12:51 am in reply to: THe Perfect Harp Car #145210 Sarah MullenParticipant I saw that somebody mentioned the Toyota Matrix. Author Posts Viewing 5 posts - 136 through 140 (of 140 total) ← 1 2 3 … 8 9 10