Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantThe majority of my income is from cd sales, and I’ve noticed a decline over the last two years.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantAn enormous, haphazard pile that spills out of the cabinet each time I open the door

Organization has never been my strong suit, and going through my music is one of my over the winter goals.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantAbsolutely vital.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantI might be game.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantI never even implied that I was considering buying either of these harps.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantI’ve broken lots of wires over the years.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantThanks for posting!
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantThis has come up for me far too many times.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantI usually carry my harp the way you described, with one hand in the back of the harp and one on the column.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantThis picture was taken by a patron at a festival in Texas, just after I’d finished a long, and very hot day of performance.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantAlways talk!
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantSteve, that story is horrifying!
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantWhich ever ones play my cds ; – )
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantYou know I’m rather shocked to discover that I can’t remember my first paying gig.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantThanks Richard.
-
AuthorPosts