Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantI probably should have mentioned that I’ll be recording this on a Celtic harp.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantI’m not sure.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantNot yet, but we are thinking about it.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantAndrew Lawrence-King is one of my favorites.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantI wanted to play the harp after the first time I saw one, when I was five years old.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantI’m already planning on Carol of the Bells, although I haven’t finalized my arrangement.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantThanks for sharing!
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantThanks so much for the great suggestions.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantI’ve got one gut strung harp, one carbon fiber, and one with nylon strings.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantI adore my Camac Azliz.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantI play outdoors events all year round and I love my Crate Taxi.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantThere really is no accounting for taste.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantI’m not sure, but after a full weekend of performances I’m usually famished.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantThere are a lot of different versions of this tune, and under a few different names.
June 20, 2010 at 11:30 pm in reply to: Engagement/ wedding rings that won’t scratch the harp #106229Sarah Mullen
ParticipantMy husband worked with the jeweler to design a ring with a stone that was wide, but very shallow.
-
AuthorPosts