Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantI play Renaissance festivals and Celtic Festivals all over the country, all year round.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantI think a lot of it has to do with the particular instrument.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantSaul, I’ve never competed, and one of the reasons is certainly personality.
Sarah Mullen
Participant2 calories burned during how much piano time?
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantJust for concert harp, or concert and other?
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantI play in cold weather all the time.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantI also like the Roland Microcube.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantActually, it just occurred to me that if you just want the tracks with cello parts I can tell you which ones they are, and you can download the mp3s without buying the rest of the cd.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantOne of my friends, Martha Gay, recording a cd of nothing but lever harp and cello.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantI love the K&K Big Twin.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantVery often when people say Gypsy music they mean anything in a Eastern European or Middle Eastern mode.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantThat book is far too easy to use for recording, and besides I always write my own arrangements.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantI already recorded “Drive the cold Winter Away” is already on my first cd, so I’m just going to recycle it for this one.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantI’m starting this project for next winter at the earliest.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantI’m really surprised that the bubinga model weighed in less than the Ana.
-
AuthorPosts