Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantI’ve made my entire living from the harp for the last 8 years, which is funny because it was never what I set out to do.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantI agree about editing the harp.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantI’ve recorded four cds in so many different places.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantCeltic music is so much about the ornamentation, and some of that ornamentation is almost impossible to do on a concert harp.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantI’ve had to perform on many high wind days, mainly in Arizona or Texas.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantI developed rotator cuff tendonitis when I was 19 at Oberlin, although I didn’t know that’s what it was for about a year.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantHappens to us all from time to time, but I don’t think any of mine have
been caught on film.Sarah Mullen
ParticipantAt Oberlin you couldn’t even take harp lessons with the teacher if you were a college music major.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantThanks so much.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantI’m really not interested in the static cling decals.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantMuscle memory is fantastic and vital to your performance.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantI thought I should add that I’ve just purchased a Roland Cube Street, and so far it’s great.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantYou all make me so deeply grateful that I work as a soloist 95% of the time.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantSaul, I recently went through all the tunes in the Bunting collection of Irish music.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantEvery single day I perform people come up to me and tell me how they always wanted to play the harp, or how much their child wants to play.
-
AuthorPosts