Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantI’m amazed at how much good music comes out of the video game world.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantThanks guys, but nobody is even taking a swing at the fun part of this post!
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantHow fast are the levers eating through your strings?
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantYou can follow the links I posted to the auctions themselves.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantCarl, I wasn’t shopping.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantI don’t know why this just popped into my head so long after the fact, but I know somebody who specializes in this stuff.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantMost of the questions I get are pretty standard.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantOnita, I mostly agree with you.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantAnybody here play one of the Mountain Glen cross-strung harps?
June 15, 2011 at 4:06 pm in reply to: Need a Harp for photographing with a model in Mooresville NC area #71709Sarah Mullen
ParticipantI doubt you’ll get many volunteers in the professional harp world.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantI have said that to parents.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantI’m sorry.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantI have a Triplett wire strung harp, although it lacks the blades.
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantYay!
Sarah Mullen
ParticipantI really wish I could do this!
-
AuthorPosts