Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Kari Q
ParticipantHi Mr. S,
I have seen a Harp chat room here http://www.harpgigs.com/harptalk/chat.htm, but there is never anyone in there. So far this is the only one I have found.
Kari Q
ParticipantI have seen the idea of instant messaging and chat rooms for this site come up before and, yes I think it would be fun.
Kari Q
ParticipantHi Joanna,
I think you made a great choice, but I am probably a little biased, I have the Anne and the Briar Rose by Stoney End both in cherry.
Kari Q
ParticipantMy other all time favorite is also with Cheyanne Brown:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgV1rIHuhqM&feature=related
Kari
Kari Q
ParticipantKari Q
ParticipantHi Dave,
>>I have to wonder…I
Kari Q
ParticipantHi David,
First I would like to say I hope your recovery is going well and you heal fast : )
Second, I am just going to try to give a ,hopefully, brief answer to why some people might use aliases or at least
Kari Q
ParticipantHi George,
I think there may have been confusion here.
Kari Q
ParticipantHi Sherry,
I found the commercial on youtube.
Kari Q
ParticipantHi Sherry,
I have recently seen that commercial too.
Kari Q
ParticipantHi Lisa,
I have to say, I completely understand that “in a dark tunnel” feeling.
Kari Q
ParticipantHi Rod,
One of the posts I came up with as a possibility to what you are talking about was the same as Jerusha’s the other one was http://www.harpcolumn.com/forum/message-view?message_id=66274.
Carl’s response (#3)
Kari Q
ParticipantHi Audrey,
First I would like to say, congratulations!
Kari Q
ParticipantThis is not exactly an axiom but it is good advice.
Always be polite to those handling your food.
Kari Q
ParticipantHi Audrey,
We knew some people who had a piano that they wanted to give to us. They used one of those vanilla scented plug-in air freshners in their family room (the piano was in the livingroom away from it) and the whole house always smelled of vanilla.
-
AuthorPosts