Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Kari Q
ParticipantThat sounds so fun!! I have seen that on TV but never in real life.
Kari Q
ParticipantHi Audrey,
I’m sorry I am not posting an answer to your question, I just wanted to ask you a question.
Kari Q
ParticipantThanks for your input, Jennifer, but my question was aimed more at the wear and tear on the harp between retuning
Kari Q
ParticipantI am stealing this phrase from Saul (not sure if
Kari Q
ParticipantHi Carl,
I remember reading something similar to what you described here. The man I read about was Anders Ericsson. Here is a link to a short article in the New York Times about his experiment that I believe he went on to write a book about:
I am not sure if this is the same thing you are talking about but his main point seems to be the old adage “practice makes perfect”.
Kari
Kari Q
ParticipantHi John,
I guess you’re a bit younger than me. I started 7th grade at Har-Bur in ’81.
Kari
Kari Q
ParticipantHi John,
Depending on when you lived in Harwinton and how old you are we could have gone to school together, I grew up in Burlington.
Kari
Kari Q
ParticipantI agree
-
AuthorPosts