Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantTry this address:
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantThat’s great, Audrey!
Jerusha
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHow exciting that you bought a new harp, Gloria!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantJennifer,
I can relate to what you’re saying.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantWell, it became a question of having enough time for everything!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantKay,
My experience has been somewhat different.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantIf you move to a house, then the neighbors shouldn’t be an issue.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantBecky,
Of everything that you said in this post, the fact that you are worried about your husband’s reaction concerns me the most.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantTony,
Do you happen to know what changes have been made over the last few years?
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantAndy, Tony, Brook,
I’m with you guys!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantRo,
Well, John doe just logged in.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantTony,
What do you think of Carl’s La Scuola?
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantIf I were a man, (and I’m not!) I would go for the Salzedo or the Salvi Arianna.
Jerusha
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantRo,
I must admit that I’m stumped by all of these developments!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantRo, Scully….
We must rescue Mimi from her garret, supply her with a harp, any harp, before she withers away, AND solve the mystery of John’s short paramour with the blue eyeshadow!!
-
AuthorPosts