harpcolumn

Where do the bad harp go?

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Harps and Accessories Where do the bad harp go?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    unknown-user
    Participant

Perhaps John is a transgender Korrigan? That’s why s/he likes Camacs cos they’re named after him/her/it?

And note that his/her/its gold harps turn green(a fairy colour)…the gold is merely faery glamour and doesn’t last….or his unwholesome “fallen” nature turns everything he touches green and smelly…

Perhaps he is here on a mission to spirit away good harps and leave his own green/smelly ones in their places…keep an eye on your harps!

(Yes, I am suffering from harplust-induced insanity)

Jerusha Amado
    Participant

You guys (a.k.a agents),

It’s just a matter of time before someone on harpcolumn accuses us of having too much time on our hands!!

Miso,

I am willing to host such a “harmonic convergence”. I think Hugh Brock could clear this up by tracing the poster’s computer address.

Leigh Griffith
    Participant

Or maybe Hugh himself is just toying with us to see what we come up with? ;-)

Leigh

unknown-user
    Participant

I AM GETTING REALLY MAD AT YOU, JOHN. cOME AND GET YOUR SMELLY HARP AND LEAVE US ALONE ALREDDY. i FOUND THIS RELLY NICE GUY IN SYRIA WHO SEEMS INTERESTED MORE THAN YOU. yOU’VE GOT SOME NERVE IN YOU.

bY THE WAY, HOW DO I CHANGE SMELLY HARP STINGS OR DO I WASH THEM AND PUT THEM BACK ON?

Jerusha Amado
    Participant

Submitted for your approval…

Who do we know on the column who’s from Syria and writes in all caps?

unknown-user
    Participant

Smelly harp STINGS ?? The harp is alive and maybe contagious as speculated previously? Maybe the exotic wood that was used in production was stinging nettles?? Hope you are not allergic Jane….

unknown-user
    Participant

Hi Jerusha,

I think I know who Jane Doe is…but do not want to blow her cover yet until I’m really sure……and also, its kinda fun to wait and see what she says next…..

Jerusha Amado
    Participant

Sorry, Agent Ro.

unknown-user
    Participant

Hi Jerusha,

I’ll give you a hint at who I think she is….she is a petite gal….hmmmmmm..who could she be???

(I bet you all think it me incidentally, but actually, nope, it ain’t. I

unknown-user
    Participant

Dear Jer, I know I’m like one of those HTML eggs that never hatch but believe me, if I could buy a harp right now I would!

I’m stuck in grad school(non-music related) and would not be able to get one until I either graduate or flunk out! Then there’s student loan debt…

Until then I must remain an honorary member of harpcolumn, coveting other people’s harps…it’s slowly driving me nuts…I wish John would send me his green, stinky Salvi if he doesn’t want it! Even a bad harp will do!

From my dingy garret where I dine on limp greens,
    Mimi

Jerusha Amado
    Participant

Ro, Scully….

We must rescue Mimi from her garret, supply her with a harp, any harp, before she withers away, AND solve the mystery of John’s short paramour with the blue eyeshadow!!

unknown-user
    Participant

Yes, well, I vote that John send you the Minerva with the green “embroidery” on the soundboard…Minerva’s are a darn nice model, top of the range, and very curly wurly with the carving and the

john Doe
    Participant

Right!

sherry-lenox
    Participant

Your spelling is not that bad, John. You betray yourself with typos and the inate desire to write with

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 73 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies